NCU Photo Challenge
As I was thinking of things to do for the Beacon Bolt, I wanting to have something that would be fun and creative, as well as show off the beautiful city of Eugene. I came up with the idea of a photo challenge, which would be like a treasure hunt throughout the city. Every two weeks I will post a picture of a landmark or famous spot here in Eugene, along with a riddle that reveals it’s location. It will be up to you guys to find the landmark and take your picture with it clearly visible in the background. You can have as many or as few people in the photo as you want, but at least one person in group must be from NCU.
- You must take a picture of at least one person from NCU with the landmark visible in the background (Try to wear NCU gear if possible).
- No gang signs or vulgar images.
- Send the image to my email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, while the challenge is active. Be sure to include the names of everyone in the photo (as well as the photographer)
- The winner will be chosen at the end of the time frame by the Beacon Bolt editors in a random drawing.
- A single $15 gift card of your choice to Regal Cinemas, Starbucks Coffee, or Yogurt Extreme.
- There is only one gift card to the whole winning group, so you will have to decide amongst yourselves how to split it.
This challenge is active from September 2nd through September 16th
“Despite what you may have read, this baker does not bake bread”